Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Failures

A few months ago, I decided I should get a consult with another doctor, as my current RE is out of ideas. My new insurance is more accepted, so I made an appointment for a new place that takes this insurance, that in theory has a high success rate. However, their next appointment was 3 months away. Three months is now almost over, so my appointment is on Wednesday. Hopefully, the RE will have a good idea for us.
Anyway, while we were waiting for our appointment, we did another IUI (I needed an IVF break). We found out yesterday that it didn't work. :-( It wasn't really a big shock at this point, but it still hurts anyway.
So that's where we are right now. Same place as always. No where.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Of course it hurts....it always does...

We are fortunate, in the NYC area, in that we have a number of top of the line clinics to choose from. I hope this one helps you find success!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shana said...

So sorry about the IUI :( I hope the new doc has some great idea. (((hugs)))