Tuesday, June 9, 2009

IVF #4 = Chemical :-(

I went in Sunday (I should have gone in saturday, but since I'm a Sabbath observer they said I could go in the next day). The beta was very low -- at 32. They were still hopeful that maybe it would double and it would be fine. I went in today and my beta dropped to 25. It's definitely a chemical. :-(
I guess I should be happy since this is the first ivf I've had that was positive at all, even if only for a few days... But easier said than done. :-(

Now I've had a miscarriage, an ectopic, and now a chemical. When will I get a pregnancy that works?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I am so very sorry.......I'd so hoped this would be your cycle......

Machon Puah said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself. Hugs...

Trying said...

I'm so sorry, I really had my hopes up this time :(
Go out and get some booze and some ice cream. That always makes things better.