Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

So the doctor wants me to come in next week for an ultrasound/blood test. If all is fine we'll start the next round of treatment then. He said he thinks we should do one more IUI and then move straight to ivf, since my insurance only covers one more iui and he doesn't think it makes sense to pay out of pocket for something with such a small chance of working. Of course my chances for an ectopic with the IUI are now 1 out of 10 instead of 1 out of 10o. For IVF, my chances are 5% which is the same as anyone doing IVF so I guess that's good at least.

Guess this at least gives me time to get used to the idea of doing IVF again...

2 comments:

JewishMama said...

All I can say is ((((HUGS)))

Trying said...

I know IVF can be very tough, but remember, it is your best shot. Also, with your doctor now, it should be a lot easier than your old one, and less of an ordeal.